1. A Monday off to clean out some pens and the excitement of new colours back in.
2. A Rhodia 80th Anniversary giveaway coming up – more details to come in a week!
3. The Toronto Pen Show. The anticipation of meeting people we’ve only gotten to know digitally, new pens, and practising restraint
4. A sleepy baby.
5. The dream of a Vac-Mini.
6. A neat stack of thank you cards and letters waiting for the mailbox.
7. Customers (and delivery people!) who still remember me even though I’m not in the shop everyday 🙂
8. Inks and inks and inks coming into the shop as we prepare for our wintry deep freeze.
9. J. Herbin’s Stormy Grey Anniversary Ink coming soon – the end of October, fingers crossed. And…Jon, who has promised I can keep a bottle.
10. A dream that has turned into a family business that is actually paying the bills, feeding the dog, and keeping all my pens inked up.